Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Officer Receive$ Award

Franklin , Tennessee - BVD News , Franklin's Downtown Police Department was abuzz , ass Officer Rich paraded himself , while holding up high for all to see , his newly made money , amongst the massive Greek columns , holding up the greatest of all hallowed halls of Downtown's new , law enforcement center for Franklin , ass his fellow officers cheered him on with their out stretched hands and hungry faces. Kat was there to see it all in the hall and later , she even got to talk with Officer Rich about his monetary award

Kat : Congratulations Officer Rich , how does it feel , holding onto that 500 hundred dollars of cold ca$h , in your greedy little hands right now?
Rich : Great ! Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA and Ha again :) It feels great. Absolutely G-R-E-A-T
Kat : How did you come into this money?
Rich : Well , I got called out to investigate property damage and while talking to the complainant , the code word , "Black" was stated. Therefore , I had a hunch , I had better not do my job and so I did'nt and later , while talking to our Detective Black about the incident , he just smiled at me and told me to shut my hole and then , he like , you know , he just gave me this fistful of money
Kat : Soooooo , you're saying , you received a 500 dollar reward , for deliberately not doing your job , while in the line of duty?
Rich : Yep. Aint life great being a "Franklin" , police officer?
Kat : I would'nt know