Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mr. Black , Franklin Police Detecting Agency

The City of Franklin , Tennessee - who is this mysterious Franklin Police officer , named Mr. Black and just why in the Hell , is he Jay Johnson's favorite lap dog ?

He is the one , the onliest and oldest one of his kind I know of , who is without question , an exemplary example of a police officer turned detective , who can , with just one eye blindfolded , walk a straight line on one leg while putting his best foot forward even though it's stuck in his other mouth , while telling lies , harassing women and cheat @ poker while stealing some guy's lunch , all at the same time.

When he isn't Shitting on the little people , his favorite pastime is dinky car racing without mufflers , thru quiet neighborhoods.

His favorite Islamic wisdomic words are :
Monday - Life is GrrrrrrrrrreATE , being inside the law ! ! ! !
Tuesday - I am soooooooooooooo untouchable :)
Wednesday - " sssssssssssssssssss ! ! ! Damn , I'm HOT
Thursday - The law can't touch me :) Hee Hee Hee Hee
Friday - don't ask me , that's not my job :)
Saturday / Sunday - I don't do weekends , only little people :)

And , did you know? Tennessee State law does not require permission for Franklin Police to tap your phones? This just happens to be one of Detective Black's favorite past times.