Monday, April 12, 2010

What Blogging Around Goes Around

Franklin , Tennessee - I got a rather interesting email from a person , who's specialty covers some rather interesting work in law enforcement. It seems this blog grabbed his attention for several reasons , including the one about Detective Black.

He made several , umm , rather derogatory remarks and added , he is looking forward to hearing more about our local police department.

I was'nt too sure if this guy was for real or what until (surprisingly) he answered my questions. Yep , he answered every one of them and for a bonus prize , he even threw in his work phone number.

It seems my blog really hit somebody's button this time. Yes , really , really.

I'm looking forward to some good conversation and perhaps I'll share some with you. It's not everyday folks of his unique caliber takes time out to write.