Friday, May 14, 2010

Their New HQ


Franklin , Tennessee - this Saturday is the grand opening celebration for our Franklin Police Department's new building. Meanwhile , Franklin Police Chief Moore invited that other guy , the Brentwood Police Chief , for a personalized , privatized walk thru.

Chief Moore : Ass you can see here from the outside , my headquarters is waaaaay bigger than yours. Just LOOK at the size of those Greek columns would you. Heh heh heh. They had to extend the size of my office so I could see out the windows because those columns are sooo BIG. Heh heh heh ! Oooooh my. This is better than sex.

Brentwood Police Chief : For a man of your age , I would guess so.

Chief Moore : Come on up and see how BIG my office is :)

Brentwood Police Chief : Well , after all these years , you finally have something "BIG" to brag about. I'm happy for you , jackie. Really , I am so very happy for you. And by the way , did you know that the good people of Brentwood don't have any complaints about "their" police department ?