Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thackston Speaks Out Of Turn



Franklin , Tennessee - BVD got Chairman Thackston of Cumberland University in Lebanon , Tennessee to give his views on the vandal incident , at Franklin Downtown Legal District.

BVD: Just what are you saying about these vandals? What they did was both stupid and stupid
Thackston: Look , these young boys are just simple college kids at heart. Myself , having spent most of my life at Vanderbilt , I know what it is , to be young , dumb and full of cum. Robert Herron and Tripp Weir were just acting like the teenagers they are is all.
BVD: I would think you would say something different about this incident
Thackston: Weeeeell nooooooowwww , look it here , when you have been around spoiled 'n rich , Vanderbilt kids ass long ass I have , you become dysfunctional and I
BVD: Hmm?
Thackston: What?
BVD: What are you trying to say Thackston?
Thackston: I'm saying that if these boys were friends with Franklin Police or family members with the judge or something like that , they would never had been arrested. Butt , since they are from Brentwood , that just aggravated things all the moore
BVD: How do you know this?
Thackston: I'm a political person in many circles here in Tennessee. I was once even considered for governor , did you know that?
BVD: (thinking to himself - "Thank God you never were") How about those other boys?
Thackston: You mean the wakeboarders ? Well , Franklin Police felt that their "Bad Ass" reputation was being stepped on , plus the boys are Brentwoodians so of course they were arrested. Butt again , if those wakeboarders were family or even friends of Franklin Police , nothing would have happened to them. It's that simple. Hell , if the police had known them , they would have just watched them have their fun along with everyone else they didn't arrest that day. They weren't the only ones wakeboarding heh heh heh
BVD: Wow. This town sure has a hardon for people from Brentwood.
Thackston: Yeah , it sure seems that way , butt then , Franklin Police have never been honest with their administering the law. After all they do have their friends who drink and drive and are constantly having accidents and the police are always keeping them out of trouble.
BVD: How do you know these things?
Thackston: I have friends at THE TENNESSEAN. I'm one of their most favorite writers and I don't even work there
BVD: Sooooo , what do you think the DA has to say about your remarks?
Thackston: Who cares? I can't be arrested in this town anyway , so , like I said earlier , who cares?
BVD: Hey uh , Thackston , there's a woman looking at you real mean like
Thackston: (looks around) Oh , her , yeah , well , that's my mistress and she always looks that way when ever she's around me. Love. What more can I say?