Thursday, September 30, 2010

Playing Around With People

Franklin , Tennessee - there are them people in this world , who are so bored with themselves , they relieve their pent up passions by Fucking / Playing people. You know what I'm talking about. Harassment and stupid phone calls , cameras , vandalism , theft , mail boxes , knives , stalking and garbage in the yard. And of course , telling the police lies and putting them in writing. This is the stuff , Franklin Police eat up like there's no tomorrow. Why ? I dunno , I'm not a Franklin Police officer. I only know what I know.
It's interesting to note , despite the fact , doing these things are illegal and Franklin Police knows the truth about what's really going on , they play right along with the game. I don't know the rules so I'm a little in the dark with it. Butt anyway , these people fit in with the law like bread and butter and they are therefore above the law. They do ass they damn well please while Franklin Police look the other way and play , lying in wait to arrest that certain somebody that does'nt understand what's really going on. Yep , I'm talking about "Our" law abiding people. They have that Boy Scout quality and I guess that's why they get Fucked and/or worse. And yep again , Franklin Police knows the truth , Butt , looks away anyway. They are the law after all and they have no reason to be honest with the law. Aint this a great town to live in ? It certainly is for them.

And remember , Franklin Police have no accountability for their actions.