Monday, September 6, 2010

What About The American Flag


Franklin , Tennessee - has anyone bothered to look at the American flag on "Our" new police building? Do you see anything wrong?

I guess people just don't care any more and why should they? After all , this is Franklin , right? Here , the people are waaay too busy making a buck , to be concerning themselves over some stupid flag these days. Am I right or am I right?

Franklin Police sure don't care and why should they when they don't have to. And it's obvious they aint going to.

Franklin District Attorney stated , "I'm sure they probably have more important things to do."

I can see her point , after all , it really is just some stupid , silly ole flag. Right?

Remember , this building and everything about it were designed by police architects. Who says the police have to obey flag laws? When was the last time you saw the police obey any law?