Monday, November 15, 2010

Franklin Police Pimp Their Ride With Pride








Franklin , Tennessee - WILLIAMSON's only A.M. News - "Our" Franklin Police Chief was anxious ass a giddy little school girl ass he showed off the department's new ride @ "The Crib" , for the newly formed , Ticketing Enforcement Department for Monetary Gain Thru Traffic Control Quotas.

Franklin Police Chief "jackie" stated during a special invitation only press presentation , "Our specially trained traffic enforcement people needed help and I'm proud to say , we now have it. This vehicle only cost the people of Franklin a mere $879,000 and change. Now , before any one of you starts Bitching about how much it cost , let me remind all of you again that you are here by my invitation only and that you need to tell your readers that we all know that my Franklin Police officers are worth every penny and yes I realize this city has other and more important pressing needs , "BUTT" and I re-emphasize my "BUTT" , I insist that my people come first and that they "WILL" have the latest tools , the latest gadgets and the latest latex luxuries with all of those other latest gadget technologies and let us not forget , my people also need to feel comfortable in their surroundings and this vehicle fits their needs while the public pays the bills (again). At current traffic ticket quotas with the current going ticket prices , I'm confident "MY" Franklin Police Department will have it paid for in less than a year. Hey , it's only your money , right? And besides , we also needed to do something with the unused 12,000 sq. ft. of floor space before the Mayor could take it for himself."

Chief "jackie" later stated in front of THE TENNESSEAN , "Just look at her would ya. Aint she purty? And with the assholes I have for officers on board , I guarantee she's gonna have one Hell of a mean streak in her personality. I can hear the jingle of our cash registers right now. DAMN IT ! Just the thought of all the damage this little beauty is going to do to people's wallets makes my jeans cream. Yessirree boys , The Franklin Police Department really is "FREE" to do ass we "Damn Well Please" in this one horse of a town and the people aint gonna do a Damn thing about it. Heh , heh , heh"

Mrs. jackie: (shaking her husband profusely) HEY , HEY YOU. YEAH YOU. SHUT YOUR HOLE AND ROLL OVER NUMB NUTS. YOU'RE HAVING ANOTHER NIGHT MARE AGAIN.
Chief jackie: (answers meekly) Uh , yes dear. I'm sorry dear.
Mrs. jackie: YEAH , YEAH , YEAH. DO IT AGAIN BUSTER AND YOUR ASS WILL FIND ITSELF OUTSIDE WITH THE DOG FOR ANOTHER WEEK (whispering in his ear) and without your Linus blanket
Chief jackie: (shuttering at the thought) Yes dear , yes Ma'm , I'm sorry , I'm so sorry Dear , so sorry
Mrs. jackie: AW SHUT UP SHUTTEN UP FOR CHRIST SAKE !