Friday, February 18, 2011

Asshole In Position To Replace Warner

Franklin , Tennessee - BVD News for Franklin Police - with Chief Moore stepping out and away from the police department , Sgt. Warner was unexpectedly promoted upwards and onwards , thus creating a hole with-in the Main chain of command Ho's. So , to replace Warner there is another new asshole , who also happens to be named "Asshole". "After all" , said Warner , "The days of Commander Barnes are way long gone and we need someone NOW."

Asshole will preside over Moore's retirement ceremonies.



BVD : Chief Asshole , I've noticed you are tackling several vacant positions at once here. What's up with that?
Chief Asshole : In the past , these positions warranted maybe 2 hours of manual work per week per person while the city paid out a full 40 hour pay check. By hiring me into combining several positions into one paycheck , the city operates more efficiently while I make more money and by the way , this gives me more power within the department. Look at it this way BVD , it's just good business for me and after all , I am Damn well worth it.