Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Does Your Phone Have Bugs?

Franklin , Tennessee - do you have bugs? I'm not talking about calling the exterminator , I'm talking about bugs in your phone. Did you know , Franklin Police have people who routinely bug phones for the purpose of getting information?

Did you know , criminal activity is not a reason to bug a/any phone?

Here in Tennessee , the law does not need permission from anybody to bug a phone and this law includes your phone. I'm told that good ole boy JJ had his police department bug phones for the purpose of keeping him informed about business decisions that did not concern him. Meanwhile , the police have been bugging Franklinites phones during their search for BVD.

Remember , this is Tennessee. Franklin Police can bug your phone just because they want to and for no other reason. In other words , they don't need a reason. Since I was told about this , I thought I'd share it with you. Ya just never know who is listening these days and you can't say you were'nt told about this.