Thursday, April 7, 2011

How's That Again?

Franklin , Tennessee - what do you think it means when a Franklin Police officer tells someone it's OKay to take something that does not belong to them. Is'nt that like stealing?

Yep , it sure is.

I actually got to watch one of Franklin's finest tell a person to take an expensive item that did'nt belong to them. He told them , "If you don't take it , I will and I will sell it."

Says a lot for "Our" boys in Blue , don't it?

Remember this the next time Sgt. Warner Tweets about someone being arrested for theft. Don't you think "Our" police officers should be arrested too? Speaking for myself , I sure do. What makes them so special? A badge and a gun and that's all.

Theft is Theft , people. I guess this is something Franklin Police don't understand , eh?

Don't tell me I'm making this up. I was there and I saw it and I heard it.
:)