Friday, April 1, 2011

Police Station Has Black Hole


Franklin , Tennessee - BVD News reporting in today , for the old and rather out dated , The Review Appeal news paper

The Vanderbilt Astronomy and Physics Department grad students stumbled onto a Black Hole , right outside the newly built police station.
While on the scene , BVD asked the people standing around , how such a hole could be found here in the first place and a physics grad student stepped up to the mic and said , " I was just walking along , singing a song , to my adviser about my failing grads , when suddenly , I heard a loud scream ! And that's when I noticed , he was'nt listening to me any more. Only by my sheer superior intellect , did I think about looking around inside my own little universe and that's when I noticed this big black hole was just lying right there (pointing) right there on the ground. Can you imagine such a thing ? Oh , hey , I do get to name it , right ? I mean , don't I ? I mean like I did find it , right?"
Pictured , are School of Engineering professors Bowers and Gueirmo , demonstrating the dangers of having Black Holes on the ground , while Professor Mahehaha , looks on.

BVD : Well ? What do you think ?
Professor Mahehaha : Well , I don't think bananas and black holes , are a good mix.
BVD: Why are professors from the engineering school here? Why not the Astronomy department?
Mahehaha: Well , the astronomy students were'nt sure what this was and so the engineering people got called out to investigate this anomaly. This way , if we lose somebody it won't be a some kind of a body of some importance.
BVD: Why do you suppose this hole is here?
Mahehaha: Well , it could be a means of escape. Look here - see this other smaller hole? That's a worm hole coming from the Holding Room joining up with the Black Hole.
BVD: Hmmm , I see .
Mahehaha: Or it could be where 28 million dollars went. Hmmm , I just dunno