Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A False Pretense

Franklin , Tennessee - just what exactly does it take to become a Franklin Police officer? Simply put , you must be able to put on a false pretense of upholding the law.

Let me share my recent experience with Franklin Police. I had called them to complain about being harassed by a microwave emitter. They put on their best act telling me there was nothing they could do and decided to take me to the hospital because they were concerned about my pain in the upper quadrant that was causing me difficulty to breathe.

Sargent Ticonderoga Hat knew about my spinal injury and told Officer Baines to drive like a maniac on the side of the road and hit every bump there was. While I was going down in pain I saw the speedometer at 70mph. He finally stopped and called for an ambulance to pick me up. Outside the car , Baines and the Sargent were laughing about what they had done.

Think about it. A Franklin Police officer must be ready and be able at all times to cause harm when ordered to do so.

Upon arrival , the ambulance crew joined the police in laughing hysterically at my situation. They were not easy placing me on the gurney and they were still laughing while they slammed it into the unit. Makes ya wonder what kind of an ambulance service Chris Fielder is running doesn't it? Would you like to be made fun of because you have a spinal injury?

This is what we have for a Franklin Police Department. This is what we have for an ambulance service. This is Franklin , Tennessee for what it really is. This is the truth the people have for a town to live in. It's no wonder people whisper while talking about the police in such negative manners. The actions of Franklin Police has earned them such respect that people are actually afraid of them while District Attorney Kim Helper acts like their lap dog.

With the police behaving like this , do you really think the blog called , "Drinking The Franklin Koolaid" deleted itself because there were no more topics to talk about? I think the police got to him with their harassment techniques and the blogger ran away. Just like the first Koolaid blogger who moved out of the state.

Meanwhile , in the past , I've had talks with Tim Taylor , Lt. CID who stated that the law was all a false pretense. Even Franklin favorite DUI lawyer , Don Young told me this town's law was a false pretense.

So , what more do you need to know about what it takes to be a Franklin Police officer?
:)