Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Future

Franklin , Tennessee - while talking with some people at the Sheriff's Department , "I'm concerned for my grandson's future. I have no idea what kind of world he will live in." was suddenly said by a deputy.

Well of course he's concerned. America has gotten away from God to the point it's no longer a good country to live in. We no longer have anyone to run for president whom we can count on. Our politicians are corrupt ass well ass "Our" own police department.

Meanwhile The Johova's Witnesses don't practice what they preach and yet they want to come into your home and teach you the Bible. I can show you one JW who is involved in Burglary so I guess the Ten Commandments don't mean anything to him. Mayby he's just special , I reckon. Meanwhile the lesson of Christ's birth is forgotten to another JW. Hmmmm.

And meanwhile Franklin Police ignore human rights ass well ass "Our" laws.

So , does this give you an idea of what kind of Future "Our" grandchildren have to live in? The Future is now people and it's not science fiction.