Monday, August 31, 2009

What Is A FOP ?

Franklin , Tennessee - what in the Hell is a FOP anyway? Does it stand for Franklin Official Police? How about Franklin Other Police? Hmmm , how about Franklin Orifice Police? Perhaps JJ considers it to be Franklin Other Pussy. Well , why not? After all , he does use it for Fucking Other People , he doesn't like. Naw , I'll bet JJ thinks it means , Franklin Other Penis. I guess it could go either way , depending on the sex of the person being harassed. Yeah , either way , it doesn't matter , the FOP illegal activities are still legal under Franklin present legal system , hiding behind those over priced Greek columns.

I don't know why they bothered to call me for money , I really don't. This guy tells me the police are out there everyday , risking their lives to keep me safe. Well , if that's true , where were they while the law was being broken around here? Where were they while my under age daughter was being stalked by a Franklin Police officer? Where was the FOP while private property was being vandalized? Where was the FOP , during a burglary? I don't know , butt , I do know that none of them were harmed while risking their lives , breaking the law around here.

The truth here is very simple , they were the ones involved in burglary and vandalism and they were the ones doing the stalking. That's why they couldn't step in and do the right thing. You see , Franklin Police do not arrest their own. That's because they are above the law. If the FOP stepped in and arrested those evil doers , they would betray their own kind and that folks , just aint gonna happen.