Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What If They Were Elected ?

Franklin , Tennessee , Kat here - what if Franklin Police were elected positions? Well , think about it for a moment. They do have their heads up politician's asses and they doo doo enjoy their company , even if it is a rather dark place and they just WILL NOT give any of them a ticket for any violation or enFrackion of the law. Look at the money the Police Chief makes under the table. Yes , police positions sure look like political positions to me (any way you spell it , the letters still look like "PP" to me) ( I guess I better stop or I'll be laughing and this won't ever get done). Another way to look at this , is that our police department is also a part of our government's infra structure , right? Now then , think (can you do that?) , what if the police were elected positions? This would mean they would have to kiss our public ass , instead of Fracking it , right?

Sooooooo , some friends gathered 'round the ole camp fire to think about this concept and came up with a campaign slogan for our police to use and you'd better be careful with it because it's "Katchy" and also habit forming (I found myself singing it aloud while dumping the trash this morning). This will go along with several of your popularly favorite tunes , so again , I caution you to be careful or you just might find yourself singing this song without realizing that you're doing it in the company of someone else. For example , when I shower , I get "Happy" and this morning was no exception as I found myself singing these lines to several different tunes. I laughed till my sides hurt.

Franklin Police The Jackass for Tennessee
Franklin Police The Jackass for you 'n' me

and you just keep going with it , on and on and on and on and ect , ect , ect. "Katchy" :) , is'nt it ? We discovered it makes a great song for an all night kegger :)

Think about it - Franklin Police , "THE" JackAss for Tennessee , Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ooooh God! I can't stop laughing , Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

by Cathryn "Kat" Solurjeen