Monday, March 1, 2010

OFFICER DOWN

I've heard remarks that I don't like police officers. That's not exactly true. It's Franklin Police I don't care for. Here's a story to show how I feel:

Once upon a time - a police officer was getting a ride home , from a fellow officer on duty when a call came in. At the scene , while sitting in the car , a person ran up to the police car , put a gun to the officer's head and pulled the trigger (by now you probably remember this incident)

During emergency surgery , I was operating the IV pressure pole while monitoring vitals. I had already pumped a case of fluids and clear blood was flowing from the bullet hole in his head , as small bone pieces parts were piling up on the bed , the doctors decided to pronounce.

Upon returning him to his admit bed , I commenced to wash and clean him up. I'll be Damned if I was going to allow his family to see this bloody assed , "Fucked Up" , mess of a man , their husband and father had become. His blood had dried hard and stuck to everything , making the job all the more difficult. I cleaned and dug at the grunge under his finger nails , I scrubbed his bloody head and I pried/removed the dried , bloody , stinky assed boogers , clogging up his nostrils and I dug out his ears and picked at the crap from between his teeth. I scrapped and dug out the nasty assed filth from his eyebrows. I even wrapped him in clean bandages to hide the bullet holes from his family and also to help keep his busted head pieces parts and skull bones together , so his family would'nt freak out , otherwise , he would have fell apart before their eyes. Hell , I even changed out his messy , bloody assed , stinky , Shit smeared and urine stained , bed linens and dressed him in clean hospital pajamas , complete with a cute little pillow. A little work on the face and he had a small grin. You'd think he was having some kind of sweet dreams. (if you are a police officer , would you want your family seeing you lay in state like this? )

(today , I can still close my eyes at any time and see him , while the stench of his death permeates the air I breathe , despite this happening several years ago)

This was not my area to work today. However , Dana was busy doing her daily "Jacking Jaw" duties and besides , she was totally worthless to the nurses anyway , ass they had way too much to do at the time. (Dana is the manager's pet Lesbian and therefore she enjoys the same perks ass Franklin Police officers do. She has no accountability)

The family finally came in to see him. They were surprised at how good he looked and said so , while holding on tightly to his hands , not wanting to let go. (You're Welcome) I got several words of praise from my fellow "Worker Bees" and the Charge Nurse did make another complaint about Dana. (Yes , again)

Now , keep in mind , I would not do this for a Franklin Police officer. I even told Mr. Corero to his face , if I saw him lying in the middle of the street needing medical attention , I would not help him. It's nothing personal , it's just Franklin Police. They are a dishonest police department , that refuses to clean up it's house.

If you really want an example of what's wrong with Franklin Police , just say , "Tim Taylor".

Note: Yes , the Charge Nurse looked around to see if anyone was watching and she hugged me and rubbed her tits back and forth across my chest with a smile. Now that's a "Thank You" :)

Another note: I wonder how many people reading this , would go to the trouble / effort I did , to make this police officer look descent for his family ?