Friday, July 9, 2010

Police Find Graffiti,Investigation Follows


Franklin , Tennessee @ The Crib - BVD News was live on the scene - The Franklin Police Station was abuzz ass graffiti was found on the police Chief's office walls , again.

BVD: Chief , what's the story here? How could someone get inside your office and do such a thing? Why Chief? Why?
Chief jackie: Well BVD , it's all a simple misunderstanding. You see , I can't see without my glasses , which at the present time are lost again and my COMCASTIC COMCAST repairman knows this and so he left me a message , telling me he fixed it is all. Everything's Kool.
BVD: Wooooow , of course. I should have known
jackie: You don't know the half of it. In this place , I catch Hell , every time the Playboy channel goes down

The Chief's Iphone rings-
jackie: Yes M'am. Oh Yes M'aaaam. It's fixed and already set up to show in our "Mega-Entertainment-Room" downstairs. All that's missing is you and those oh so cute , little bungie bra's of your's. "click"

BVD: Bungie bra's?
jackie: The DA also likes the Playboy channel and she slings these stretchy bra things at the men while they enjoy Playboy and the other "BIG" things on the big screen downstairs :) heh heh heh
BVD: I see
jackie: You know BVD , that big screen TV can be used for other important things while our police academy is out for the Summer. I don't see any reason to let it collect dust , do you?
BVD: Like when you don't have anything more important to do with yourself?
jackie: Exactly
BVD: Is the public invited?
jackie: Of course not you idiot
BVD: Butt , butt , butt they did pay for it
jackie: And I'm grateful they did. Now "Git" before I stick you in our "Holiday Room" for the night and forget you're in there