Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Letters To The Blogging Editor

Franklin , Tennessee - here's a letter to the blogging editor (that's me) and I've tried to clean up the misspelled words and I'm sure I missed a few here :)

Mister Horne - I have thought much of your blog this shows a much negative view of much the polizia are nut like I really don much like your blog at all and I live here 4 year and have never no problems with much polizia
a family member much needed a offizer 4 much help with a problem and getting no help at the Tajmahal phalaze please en town officer showed him and we talked much to him and was very helpful with much courtesy you really dew nut know much about "OUR polizia due you Mister Horn
Later we were at restaurant and the officer all so was much there I heard him complaining much about you because of you they have too be extra much really nice exlax too so much people these days and too be really extra much carefully about how nice they say to be people dis offizer does'nt much like you much Mister Horn and I dew not think much of the others I dew really
Until I hear the officer balk much many complain I did not know you had made much a bigg difference en town polizia department much I think I should say much thank you now so thank you have made a much difference en this town and I want you to know I think you have much truth in you are this side much I well read you much now and I till my friends to read you too

You are most welcome. Thank you for writing me so much!

Jerry Horne

:)