Monday, February 14, 2011

Franklin Police and Communism

Franklin , Tennessee - today many people do not remember The Cold War , despite the fact that is was a real shooting war and America's fighting men and women died in it.

Let's see if their sacrifice had any meaning while fighting Communism

If I get caught stealing , I can be arrested and put in jail. Franklin Police routinely steal stuff all the time and "Our" laws do not apply to them.

If I get caught vandalizing property , I can be arrested and put in jail. Franklin Police routinely vandalize property and "Our" laws do not apply to them.

If I get caught burglarizing a home , I can be arrested and put in jail. Franklin Police routinely burglar people's homes and "Our" laws do not apply to them.

The thing about Communism is the simple fact , that regardless of any law , it does not apply to the party members.

Now then , can anyone tell me the difference between "Our" Franklin Police and Communism?