Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Meet Baby


Franklin , Tennessee - part of the harassment system the police use is to dump a cat on your door step. This cat of course is'nt fixed which does upset the 4 resident cats. I've been kind to this "Baby" and he gets fed every time he comes around.

The first time Franklin Police dumped a cat on me , I went thru the adoption process and paid the $75 dollar for shots and the operation papers with the county shelter. Soon after wards , the police grabbed "Orangie" and I have'nt seen him since. I'm not doing that again because the shelter said Tuff Shit about "Orangie"

Franklin Police are probably getting these cats from some Vanderbilt research program. I say this because both cats show similar behavior traits. So , since Franklin Police are good "Buds" with Vanderbilt Police , getting a so called stray and friendly cat is no problem. I mean like really , you'd be amazed at the number of cats Vanderbilt has on hand for some Dip Shit research project that requires spending lots of money , BUTT also , rewards a foreigner some kind of a graduate degree.

Ah yes. Life in Franklin is so nice , don't you agree? Stay tuned and I will tell you moore about this good city.