Friday, February 25, 2011

An Old Friend and Dead Children

Franklin , Tennessee - back in the days before my back injury , I worked hard all week and disappeared on the weekends. I would throw my camp gear in the truck on Thursdays and be gone on Fridays and dared to go where cities feared to tread. I can not count the times I was barely back on Monday for work on time as I was usually late :)

One fine summer day I happened along an old man sitting by a creek. He barely gave me a look and paid me no mind. He had a good shade spot so I offered some gum to which he gave me a strange look in the face , took the whole pack which he stuffed into his shirt pocket and went back to staring at the water while ignoring me. Not saying anything I sat down and joined in with his staring at the water , I figured there was something going on that I had'nt caught onto yet.

That was the beginning of a friend ship I shall never forget. This man was a real native to the land we call Tennessee. Of course , he and his people have another name for it which I won't use here. In time he taught me some about his people and their ways.

One quiet night we were enjoying a good camp fire that I had started with a rock and nothing more. For several hours nothing was said between us until he asked , "Do you know why police officers wear dark clothes?" I slowly shook my head. "They wear dark clothes to keep you from seeing their real colors." , he continued and told me about the local police being mean and hateful to him and his people because they owned some land that developers wanted and of course no one wanted to sell or much less to even move aside. He had told me about something strange was being used on them but it could not be seen and caused the children to be unable to breathe and even to die some times while they choked to death struggling and gasping for air. Upon death , the child/children sometimes had curled up into the fetal position. He cried while telling me about one grand child dying in his arms and how he was so powerless to help the little boy. (yes boys and girls I'm confident he is talking about the Active Denial Technology weapons system. It would seem it's been in use for a much longer time than earlier thought)

Anyway , in time I learned the color remarks he made was about a person's aura which he seemed to know a great deal.

He gave no trust to any white man in police uniform. Do you understand why? He said many times over that the white man would sell his Soul for some thing they called a dollar and he could not understand why any man would do such a thing

The reason I'm mentioning this here is because Sargent "Ticonderoga Hat" has a shiny black shaft thingie sticking out of his left lobe at a 15 - 20 degree angle. Perhaps someone here knows more about these things than me. Just wondering , just a wondering.