Monday, February 7, 2011

Sgt. Kirby


Franklin , Tennessee - (this is a reprint) BVD News - BVD got a one on one with Chief Moore concerning Sgt. Kirby's arrest for assaulting his wife in front of his child in an effort to understand police employee policy concerning bad officers

BVD : So the man was out on bail. What happens next ?
Moore : We cut him off the payroll while an investigation takes place of course.
BVD : I saw The Williamson County Sheriffs Department's Detective Beard did the investigation. Why ?
Moore : So Beard can find the man innocent of charges and Kirby could get back to his work. Kirby was working on some very important cases.
BVD : You said he was off the payroll. How could he be working ?
Moore : This police department is the law , that's how.
BVD : I don't get this , you take him off the payroll and you still let him work ?
Moore : Just because I said he's off payroll does'nt mean we actually did it. I said that remark for the benefit of the public.
BVD : I still don't get it.
Moore : Of course you don't get it. And you are not supposed to get it. Look , police business is police business which means it's none of your business.
BVD : Wow , you actually told me the truth this time. I'll bet that hurt
Moore : I'm getting old. Looking back , I see too many left turns when I should have turned right.
BVD : Why did'nt you go to the U. S. Marshals ?
Moore : I got caught lying on an application. I did'nt think they would go that far back into my records.
BVD : So , this Kirby thing.....
Moore : You know Det. Beard is politically dug in and does'nt have to do his job and he can't be fired. That makes him the perfect person for this investigation. This whole Kirby affair was found to be a massive , masturbating misunderstanding sort of a kind of thing.
BVD : What ? The man struck his wife. Where's the misunderstanding ?
Moore : That was foreplay. She likes it rough
BVD : What ?
Moore : Heh heh heh , yeaaaah , you should see those two dressed up in their Klingon outfits.
BVD: So , uh , hmmm , that incident with Morris. Was that foreplay too?
Moore: Why you snobby little asshole of a one-eyed Bastard. Guard !

Note: the only reason Kirby was arrest in the first place was because he was out of his jurisdiction.

:)