Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Active Denial System & Technology


Franklin , Tennessee - BVD got to talk some moore with Chief More.

BVD: Come on Chief , tell me , just how much did you pocket from that 28 million dollar building design project?
Chief Moore: Why should I tell you? I mean like how do I know since I don't know what you're talking about.
BVD: OK , OK , OK. So uh , hmmmmm. Tell me about this lady
Chief Moore: Where the Hell did you get that picture? Tell me Damn you!
BVD: Why are you getting so upset Chief?
Chief Moore: YOU KNOW WHY! NOW TALK DAMN IT!
BVD: Well I got it is all I know
Chief Moore: Tell me or else
BVD: Why are you using this in the interrogation room , Chief?
Chief Moore: WHERE?
BVD: Chief , this technology was used to torture prisoners in Iraq. It was also used to flush out the bad guys from their suspected hiding places and here you are using it on your prisoners in your interrogation room. What do you call this stuff again?
Chief Moore: This is classified military information. You can't have this stuff. Now , where did you get this picture?
BVD: Do you know this woman Chief?
Chief Moore: Of course I do. You know we brought her here for questioning
BVD: Well , it looks like you were doing a lot moore than just questioning her
Chief Moore: For the last time now , where did you get that picture?
BVD: And if I don't tell you?
Chief Moore: I'll have you arrested
BVD: What do you mean you'll have me arrested? Why can't you arrest me? Are'nt you still a police officer these days?
Chief Moore: Oh uh yeah. You're right , I am still a police officer. It's been so long since I've had to do any real police work for a living , heh heh heh , that I'd forgotten
BVD: And you still have'nt answered my question Chief
Chief Moore: And I'm not going to either. Now hand over that classified picture
BVD: Well Chief , being in my hands , I'd say it's no longer classified , would'nt you agree? I wonder what your friends at Ft. Campbell will think when they learn you can't keep a secret
Chief Moore: Damn your ass BVD. What do you want?
BVD: You know what I want Chief. How much money went into your pocket?
Chief Moore: 1.2 OK? 1.2
BVD: 1.2 what Chief?
Chief Moore: Million. OK? 1.2 million dollar$ went into my pocket. Butt hey , it was Jay Johnson's idea , OK? It was'nt my idea. Got that?
BVD: Of course it was'nt Chief , of course it was'nt. Butt hey , I'm still keeping this picture
Chief Moore: Why you Son-of-a Bitch

Today , Franklin Police are using this device on UN-suspecting people in their interrogation room and on UN-suspecting people inside their homes. The military found out this device can upset a person to the point of madness and now these are being found in various police departments across this nation who are desperate for more money in their budgets. They can cause a person to go out and kill people and then the police just sit back , laugh and watch the money roll in.
I wonder what the world will think when word gets out about "Our" Franklin Police Department using this thing for harassing people? Meanwhile , how many innocent people in Franklin have to get hurt or even die , just so Franklin Police can get moore money to spend on bullets they don't need or even use?
Presently , this Damn thing has been used on rioters in cities outside the US.




Remember this guy?



So what is Active Denial Technology again? Check it out - active denial system

And remember - when the SHIT hits the fan , stay away from their Taj Mahal. They will use this technology to keep you away from their building.