Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pay Grade #8 Murder

Franklin , Tennessee - The Pentagon has told US all that their Active Denial Systems will not harm anyone. Did you know this thing can kill? It's microwave technology from the Nazis of World War II.

Franklin Police have committed murdered and because they are the police , they covered it up to make it look like a suicide. Think about this for a moment. Covering up a murder is not a difficult thing to do if you are the police , right? I mean like -who does such an investigation? Who does the paperwork? Who controls the scene? Do you understand what I'm telling you now?

For those who think I'm making this up , Sargent Ticonderoga Hat knows I've told the truth here. That's right boys and girls , Franklin Police murdered Justin Nickles and I want to thank the nice Sargent for giving me his thoughts.

Why was he killed? The police had a new toy and wanted to see what it would do. They did their profile thing and he got chosen. Isn't it nice to know the people of Franklin are nothing more than a disposable commodity in "Our" community?

And yes I have mentioned this to both the TBI and the District Attorney and of course , neither gives a Rats Ass as usual. Ah ha , another murder , so like , what else is new , eh?
:)