Thursday, October 28, 2010

Talkin Wits With Da Chief



Franklin , Tennessee - BVD News - here's another excerpt from my conversation with Chief Moore

BVD: Come on Chief , just how much of that 28 million dollar design flaw did you put into your pockets
Chief Moore: I'm not talking so I guess that means I'm not saying heh heh heh
BVD: OK , let's move on , shall we?
Chief Moore: Oh yes , please , let's move on
BVD: What would/can you like to talk about that's good , clean conversation that your boss , Jay Johnson would not object too?
Chief Moore: What?
BVD: Look Chief , no one quits a job they've been given for life. Not even a police chief.
Chief Moore: Ok , OK , OK. Have I told you about our Assistant Police Chief David Rahinsky? He's a really nice guy. He's been very busy with himself trying to figure out just what exactly is an Assistant Police Chief.
BVD: You mean you don't know?
Chief Moore: Well , it's not necessarily that really , I mean like nobody around here actually knows for sure and besides , Sargent Warner has already been doing the Assistant's duties all of this time and so I get very confused about who really IS the real Assistant Police Chief around here
BVD: So why not make Warner your Assistant?
Chief Moore: Then who would do the Sargent's job?
BVD: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha , errrr aaaah , oh uummmm , I'm sorry Chief , It was'nt my intention to laugh at you