Monday, November 1, 2010

Talking Civil War With The Chief

Franklin , Tennessee , BVD News - BVD got to talk with Franklin's Police Chief Jackie Moore about the upcoming Battle of Franklin re enactment. (I dug this out of some records. This occurred several years ago)
BVD : Good morning chief
Moore : Good morning BVD , glad to see you
BVD : Let's get down to business here chief , what's with your commandment of no guns at this years re enactment again?
Moore : I'm the law around here. It's ass simple ass that. I said no guns and I mean NO guns.
BVD : After all these years , other police chiefs did'nt have a problem with guns at the re enactment
Moore : President Bush has put back into place , the totaltarianism of power of the administrative office of the presidency , that we lost under Clinton , I'm just following suit.
BVD : What's that got to do with the gun issue ?
Moore : I am the law in this town and that's THAT ! That's why. How many times do I need to repeat myself ?
BVD : Well , you give me the feeling that next , you'll have the secret police running around
Moore : That's on my secret agenda. How do you know this? Who told you about them ?
BVD : What ?
Moore : I think you should stay here a while. There's some questions I want to ask you
BVD : Are'nt you that guy the U.S. Marshals would'nt take because there was a problem with your back ground check ?
Moore : Who's telling you these things , names , I want names !
BVD : Are'nt you the same guy seen at a MVA involving a DUI , and you personally took that driver home to keep them out of jail ?
Moore : Officer Richards , take this man to our interrogation room with the Pit Bulldogs
BVD: How much money did you pocket out of the 28 million dollar building scam?